Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year 2010!

Can you believe it, another new year. Wow!!!! Well I brought in the new year with a evening full of machine quilting, potatoe chips and ice cold diet coke. What a night! Hubby was in his element with the Three Stooges Marathon running on the TV. Found some wonderful downloads of new and exciting projects for 2010. I am just loving all the BOM that the lovely ladies from all over the world share. As I figure out this computor stuff I shall begin posting some of my projects completed and in the works.
My wish for this year is happiness, good healthy feet and a job working with nice decent people. (and of course a paycheck) My wishes for everyone else is happiness, health, finacial security and love.
Happy New Year to all the flowers in my garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment