Friday, March 5, 2010

Our dear devoted and very loved pet Annie passed into Gods hands for a much deserved peaceful rest tonight. You will be so missed "My Annie" and will always be in momma's heart.
Annie came into this world on November 4, 1995. She was born in Oregon and came to live here with us when she was just 8 weeks old. She went to school with the family everyday in the start and had great fun with all the kids in the first grade. When she saw kids her stumpy little  tail always would start "awagglin". She knew no strangers and was such a delightful member of our neighborhood. Never barking or peeing on anyones lawn, an occasional poop now and then but mom or dad was always on hand to swoop it up as she never would leave our side. She loved Vanila ice cream and beef jerky. She loved rides in the car but was most happy just chillin with the family. Every birthday she got her own T-bone steak and one year I remember the very expensive fruit Tart from the fancy french bakery that cost me more than care to share. That was the year she was a vegetarian!

This little dog didn't have a mean bone in her body and even when she was feeling grumpy and tired from age she still was waggin her tail. She supervised many a quilt being pieced and always was handy to lay her butt on each new one to give it the "Annie Butt Approval". Yep everyone out there who has one of my quilts that you so loveingly snuggled up with or displayed on your wall, rest assured it has had the Annie Butt Stamp of Approval.  I think she thought they were all meant for her. She seemed to enjoy being under my feet at my sewing machine, never really getting in the way. She would just snore an snooze while I worked.

She will be so dearly missed by so many but mostly by us, her family.  Rest in Peace sweet Angel Girl,  My Annie Bananai, Momma loves you forever and always.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about Annie's crossing the Bridge but know she continues to live on in your heart.
    Snuggles and purrs from the cats and I.
    Anna in IL and the furry kids here Taz, Runt, and Charles

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Sorry to hear about your sweet dog. I know that is a hard thing to go thru. I have had to bury a few of my own pets.

    ReplyDelete