Sunday, June 14, 2009

June Jabber

I have been busy working on my BOM projects. I just love the anticipation each month waiting for the next installments to post. I don't know which is my favorite any more. Veranda view is so precious and Sophia Dress Up is so silly. I liked doing the wonky houses that Elefantz gave us. The colors were fun. Sorry to see that one end. I try to get as much done as I can with work and all. It seems the day off I get tends to be cleaning and such and by the time I am ready to sew the family is home. I need better time management.

Putting the journal quilt together has been quite the experience. I never was a journal keeper, but now I find it fascinating to go back and read what I have written. The positive side to journal keeping is you never loose your precious thoughts. I am now happy that I wrote a letter to each of my children write after they were born and sealed them in envelopes. They have never been opened. It will be fun one day to watch them open them and read about how I felt about them when they entered my life.

So back to stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment