Thursday, May 7, 2009

Blasts from the past and then some


What a month April was. I first get an email from an old boyfriend of mine. Hadn't seen him is 25 years. His name is Mike and we talked on the phone and set a date for dinner. My darling husband was very sweet and trusting and said go! (hint: maybe he was hoping I wouldn't come back) That email meeting lead to the meeting of another old friend. She is living in Hawaii and living life. I plan to go to see her. So I will be busy making a gift to take along. So we met for a nice dinner and talked for four hours. It was just so wonderful to be in the company of such a dear and old friend.
photo taken 1972
Easter was wonderful. Very restful day after a fun and yummy brunch. I was so indulgent with all the chocolate desserts. We were lucky to have a table poolside at the sheraton hotel. It was so nice to just relax and enjoy the company of my family.
I have been busy working on some stitching. I have so many BOM that I am working on and I love every minute of trying to keep up. My daughter laughs at me and thinks I am quite silly. I just love a challenge and I am so appreciative of the many ladies whose talents are shared with us each month on the internet. I spend so much of my time searching and reading blogs from quilters all over the world. It is so heartwarming and I feel as if I have this unlimited and vast amount of friends. I am still trying to figure out how to get my picturesposted. I am hoping that someone will be interested in seeing what I do for fun and therapy.
Yours in Friendship, Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment